[openstack-dev] [QA] Pike PTG Schedule

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:16:54 UTC 2017

Hello team,

I did some work on the etherpad [0] to organise the QA PTG schedule based
on the proposed sessions.
I separated discussion sessions from hands-on type of actives. I thing the
former will require a fixed schedule so folks may know when to pop-in to
attend; the latter may happen more ad-hoc based on who's there an not busy
in a session. We can have a final discussion on this in the QA meeting on
Thursday [1].

I haven't fixed the exact schedule yet, I will do it soon; meanwhile please
let me know if you think your session will need more or less then 30' which
is the standard time I would allocate.
Discussions that overrun the planned time can go in a parking lot, which we
can pick up later at the PTG or during meetings.
Any session preparation work / existing material, previous discussions,
links and so can go in the respective etherpad.

I think we have a good set of topics to discuss and code to write, enough
to keep us busy for more than the time we have.
Nonetheless, if you have more topic to propose please continue adding them
to the etherpad.

Thank you and regards,

Andrea

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-ptg-pike