[openstack-dev] [ironic][ptg] Evening gathering and Attendance

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:55:41 UTC 2017

Greetings everyone!

We are attempting to put together a team gathering for one evening during the PTG.  As such, we’ve created a doodle poll[0].  Please fill out the poll as soon as possible so we can determine the number of people who will be up for attending an evening gathering, as well as the best day/time to schedule a gathering for.

Also, on our planning ether pad, we have an attendance section[1] starting around line 82.  Please add yourself if you have not already done so.

-Julia

[0] http://doodle.com/poll/urmpt82pax77vmuz <http://doodle.com/poll/urmpt82pax77vmuz>
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-pike-ptg <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-pike-ptg>