[openstack-dev] [kolla] Debian support?

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Mon Feb 13 15:47:22 UTC 2017

As part of my Linaro work I work on getting Debian in Kolla great again.
Posted set of patches for review [1] which make it work properly.

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22Marcin+Juszkiewicz

Images are quite in sync with Ubuntu ones. There are some exceptions
when builds are done against 'jessie-backports' tag due to some packages
not being present in Debian/stable.

So far I built 158 containers for kolla/debian:jessie-backports combo.

The question is: are there people interested in using Kolla to build
container images for Debian/jessie-backports? I plan to move to
Debian/stretch during next weeks and do not use current stable release.