[openstack-dev] [fuel][kolla][kuryr][openstack-ansible][openstack-helm] OpenStack on containers leaveraging kuryr

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Feb 13 14:10:23 UTC 2017

Flavio,

Somehow the fuel project and openstack-ansible project got left off the taglines.  I’m not sure if the fuel peeps saw this thread, but I know the openstack-ansible peeps didn’t see the thread.  As a result, I’ve added those taglines.  Hopefully we can include the broader deployment tools community  in the 1 hour session since the room seats 50 peeps.

Regards
-steve