[openstack-dev] nova-docker deleted from github

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:02:46 UTC 2017

Debdipta,

github is merely a mirror. Over the last 2 years, multiple messages
have gone to -dev@ and -operators@ mailing list about nova-docker not
having a core team and that we needed one to keep it going. So we had
to shutdown the shop on it:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#retiring-a-project

Please feel free to use the older branches from git.openstack.org:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova-docker/

Since nova-docker is under Apache license, please feel free to
maintain a fork on github if you choose (and i can redirect people to
your fork).

Thanks,
Dims