[openstack-dev] [refstack] Getting on the Pike PTG Agenda?

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 10 20:22:59 UTC 2017

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for raising awareness of the absent etherpad link.  The RefStack
etherpad link has been added to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Pike/Etherpads#Monday_-.3E_Tuesday  ...
We look forward to discussion regarding OPNFV at PTG.

Catherine Diep
----- Forwarded by Catherine Cuong Diep/San Jose/IBM on 02/10/2017 11:34 AM
-----

From:	Aimee Ukasick <aimeeu.opensource at gmail.com>
To:	openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Date:	02/10/2017 07:06 AM
Subject:	[openstack-dev] [refstack] Getting on the Pike PTG Agenda?

Hi Refstack team - a team from OPNFV will be at the Pike PTG, and we
would like to meet with the RefStack team to discuss building a direct
link to RefStack and other upstream verification projects. We would like
to present the OPNFV Dovetail project and our goals for leveraging
upstream test frameworks, as well as supplementing them with
OPNFV-specific tests (some of which will work their way upstream over
time).

I don't see a Pike PTG etherpad for RefStack on the PTG/Pike/Etherpads
page, so how do I book time on the RefStack agenda?

Thanks in advance!