[openstack-dev] [All] IRC Mishaps

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:26:01 UTC 2017

Well the worst thing I've done is type and send my password...that was
on an internal work channel not an OpenStack one, but I think that
only made it more embarrassing!

-Jon

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 08:36:16PM +0000, Kendall Nelson wrote:
:Hello All!
:
:So I am sure we've all seen it: people writing terminal commands into our
:project channels, misusing '/' commands, etc. But have any of you actually
:done it?
:
:If any of you cores, ptls or other upstanding members of our wonderful
:community have had one of these embarrassing experiences please reply! I am
:writing an article for the SuperUser trying to make us all seem a little
:more human to people new to the community and new to using IRC. It can be
:scary asking questions to such a large group of smart people and its even
:more off putting when we make mistakes in front of them.
:
:So please share your stories!
:
:-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

:OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)