[openstack-dev] [tripleo][kolla][openstack-helm][kuryr] OpenStack on containers leaveraging kuryr

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 16:44:21 UTC 2017

On 10/02/17 15:24 +0100, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>On 09/02/17 09:57 +0100, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I was talking with Tony and he mentioned that he's recording a new demo for
>>kuryr and, well, it'd be great to also use the containerized version of TripleO
>>for the demo.
>>
>>His plan is to have this demo out by next week and that may be too tight for the
>>containerized version of TripleO (it may be not, let's try). That said, I think
>>it's still a good opportunity for us to sit down at the PTG and play with this a
>>bit further.
>>
>>So, before we set a date and time for this, I wanted to extend the invite to
>>other folks and see if there's some interest. It be great to also have folks
>>from Kolla and openstack-helm joining.
>>
>>Looking forward to hearing ideas and hacking with y'all,
>>Flavio
>
>So, given the interest and my hope to group as much folks from other teams as
>possible, what about we just schedule this for Wednesday at 09:00 am ?
>
>I'm not sure what room we can crash yet but I'll figure it out soon and let
>y'all know.
>
>Any objections/observations?
>Flavio

Ok, one more heads up here. We have a room!

I've put the projects names in one of the cross-teams collaboration rooms[0].

The room name is Macon and it's setup in fishbowl style. It can fit 50, which
seemed more than enough for this session.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there,
Flavio

[0] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Pike-PTG-Discussion-Rooms

--