[openstack-dev] [ironic] PTG planning: please submit your topics by Friday

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 15:11:21 UTC 2017

Hi folks!

We have a bit more than a week left till the PTG, and we need to decide on the
list of topics to discuss. Big thanks to everyone who already proposed their
topics. Those who didn't - please do it by tomorrow, Feb 9.

Add your topics to the very bottom of the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-pike-ptg. For every topic there should
be a name (names) of the person(s) leading a topic (expected to be present at
the PTG). Ideally, add some information for the context (links, bugs, specs, etc).

Please make sure the topic actually needs discussion by the community - a
request to review a spec or a patch probably does not.

In the meantime, I grouped the existing proposals into 6 sections. We can
dedicate the Monday meeting to finalizing the rough schedule and ordering the
topics. Please expect the list of the topics to shrink and some topics to be
rejected - we already have way too much there.

Thanks you!