[openstack-dev] [karbor][stackalytics] Karbor Missing Commits in Stackalytics

Zhenguo Niu niu.zglinux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:47:30 UTC 2017

After the rename of Nimble to Mogan, all git-related stats are lost as well.

http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&project_type=
openstack-others&module=mogan

Ilya, Can you please assist with rectifying this?

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Yuval Brik wrote:
> > By looking
> > at http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&release=all&
> project_type=all&module=karbor
> > <http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&release=all&
> project_type=all&module=karbor> I
> > noticed that Karbor has only 195 commits in Stackalytics, while in fact,
> > it has 721 commits (438 of them are not Jenkin's merges). It seems like
> > this happens because of the past Smaug -> Karbor rename. The cause might
> > be the fact that Stackalytics only counts diffs, and older commits are
> > already counted for Smaug instead of Karbor, but I'm not sure, and have
> > no way of verifying that.
> > The problem happens only in the Stackalytics commits and lines of code
> > sections, and affects karbor-dashboard and python-karborclient as well.
> > The reviews part in Stackalytics seem to be accurate
> > ( http://stackalytics.com/?metric=marks&release=all&
> project_type=all&module=karbor
> > <http://stackalytics.com/?metric=marks&release=all&
> project_type=all&module=karbor> )
> >
> > Can anyone advise?
>
> I suspect you're right, must be related to the rename. I would have
> thought adding aliases would be sufficient:
>
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/stackalytics/commit/?id=
> 606df2029ab4d3d03ba43fe6d3884346cb59ef16
>
> Maybe Ilya can shed some light onto this...
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Best Regards,
Zhenguo Niu