[openstack-dev] [release][oslo] recreating the stable/ocata branch for mox3

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Feb 8 13:44:55 UTC 2017

Excerpts from ChangBo Guo's message of 2017-02-08 10:41:04 +0800:
> Thanks Doug and amoralej,  we should avoid this :(.
>
> One more thought about mox3: Is it used outside of OpenStack? If yes,
> Maybe we can retire mox3 if all projects move mox to mock.

I thought our policy was that mox3 was already deprecated and all new
tests should use mock instead. Converting the existing tests can be
non-trivial because of the differences in how the two libraries work,
but it would help us move off of mox3.

Doug