[openstack-dev] [cinder] cinder 10.0.0.0rc1 (ocata)

Dulko, Michal michal.dulko at intel.com
Tue Feb 7 09:35:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

With Cinder master being open for Pike development I ask not to merge
any changes with DB schema migrations before sanity check migration [1]
gets in. It's supposed to block going forward until all of the Ocata's
data migrations were executed and should be the first migration in
Pike.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/414549/

Thanks,
Michal