[openstack-dev] [kolla] pip install kolla-ansible 4.0.0b3+ broken

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:25:29 UTC 2017

This is caused by legacy issue during split kolla and kolla-ansible.
this[0] line should be changed to

​    ​
version_info = pbr.version.VersionInfo('kolla-ansible')

A dirty quick fix is install kolla along with kolla-ansible with the same
version.

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/kolla-ansible/blob/161491edc55ca0530c3c444d11e1d7c5393b7d07/kolla/version.py#L15

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 10:57 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) <stdake at cisco.com>
wrote:

> Hey folks,
>

> Pip install kolla-ansible is busted.  I’d take ownership of this bug
> myself, however, I am personally swamped.  This is a DOA deliverable issue
> and as such is higher priority than “critical”.  Can someone in the
> community take a look?
>

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla-ansible/+bug/1662195
>

> TIA!
>
> -steve