[openstack-dev] [horizon] [neutron] Horizon support for Neutron Trunks - PTL approval needed

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:24:32 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'd like to add support for Neutron Trunks [1][2] into Horizon
together with a few colleagues in the Pike cycle. We thought of
writing a new Horizon plugin [3] for that purpose. That way I hope to
keep it optional for deployment and minimize the maintenance cost for
the Horizon core team. Of course we'd welcome all review feedback,
especially from the Horizon and Neutron teams.

To host the work I'd like create a new project: openstack/neutron-trunk-ui

Following the Project Creator's Guide, here's a proposed new project config:

https://review.openstack.org/428730

And the corresponding governance change:

https://review.openstack.org/428796

Please review them and if you agree approve. Or guide me to a better change.

Thanks in advance,
Bence Romsics

[1] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/blob/master/doc/networking-guide/source/config-trunking.rst
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/TrunkPort