[openstack-dev] [watcher] Watcher release v1.0.0

Antoine Cabot antoinecabot83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:27:00 UTC 2017

I'm very proud to announce today the availability of Watcher in version 1.0.0.
It has been a long way since the initial proposition in Vancouver almost
2 years ago. The project has received a lot of good feedback already thanks
to the amazing group of developers working on it. I would like to take the
opportunity to thank all of them today, from small doc contributions to larger
patches, everything is important and makes Watcher ready for production today.
Now that Watcher is ready, we need to build more advanced optimization
strategies to demonstrate the real value of our project. I will let alexchadin
leads this as our new appointed PTL for the Pike cycle.

Thanks a lot everyone for this great job, we made it !

Antoine