[openstack-dev] [TripleO] FFE for novajoin in TripleO's undercloud

Juan Antonio Osorio jaosorior at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:27:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

I would like to request an FFE to properly support the novajoin vendordata
plugin in TripleO. Most of the work has landed, however, we still need to
add it to TripleO's CI in order to have it officially supported.

This is crucial for TLS-everywhere configuration's usability, since it
makes it easier to populate the required field's in the CA (which in our
case is FreeIPA). I'm currently working on a patch to add it to the
fakeha-caserver OVB job; which, after this is done, I hope to move from the
experimental queue, to the periodic one.

BR

--
Juan Antonio Osorio R.
e-mail: jaosorior at gmail.com