[openstack-dev] [kolla] Domains support

Gema Gomez gema at ggomez.me
Thu Feb 2 19:10:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

we've done this last week at Linaro. I have documented the process in a
blog post that is a walkthrough of a post by Steve Martinelli[1] from
the keystone team:

http://thetestingcorner.com/2017/01/30/ldap-authentication-for-openstack/

At the bottom of it there is a gerrit review with a patch to our ansible
playbooks that adds support for LDAP authentication. We kept the default
domain for services accounts and any other that needs to be managed
outside LDAP and then we have the LDAP domain for the actual end users.

Happy to review any patches or help with whichever one you are producing.

Hope that helps,
Gema

[1]
https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/2015/08/14/configuring-keystone-with-ibms-bluepages-ldap/