[openstack-dev] [keystone] Do we really need two listening ports ?

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 14:17:19 UTC 2017

Today the '-admin' version almost able to fully passing on tempest:
http://logs.openstack.org/91/428091/1/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ubuntu-xenial/9e4f5e6/logs/stackviz/#/stdin

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/428091/ (Without the port merge,  but it
could be the next step )

At the first looks does not seams to be impossible, to have a
'keystone-wsgi' entry which good
enough to pass on tempest and possible on all real user use case as well,
even tough it might not be 100% bug compatible with the old version, and
It requires some tweaks on the routes on the keystone side.

Would be nice to have a a wsgi entry in the keystone repository
which is also passing on at least test_user_update_own_password, and
advertised as `the merged` entry by
the keystone project.