[openstack-dev] [aodh][vitrage] Aodh generic alarms

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Feb 2 13:43:52 UTC 2017

On 02/02/17 06:30 AM, Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) wrote:
> I understand. So clearly the use case of Vitrage raising alarms in Aodh is not relevant at the moment.
> We will have to think if over and see how Panko fits in the use case.

if the use case is that you wanted to store history of Vitrage alarms,
yes, i believe it's better/easier stored in Panko. i hope i understand
your requirement now. Aodh does have the ability to create composite
alarms which are basically an alarm consisting of multiple sub alarms. i
don't know if that will help you guys?

i apologise this took so long to clarify.

cheers,
--
gord