[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposing Sergey (Sagi) Shnaidman for core on tripleo-ci

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 19:37:41 UTC 2017

On 01/30/2017 10:56 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Sagi, you're now core on TripleO CI repo. Thanks for your hard work on
> tripleo-quickstart transition, and also helping by keeping CI in good
> shape, your work is amazing!
>
> Congrats!
>
> Note: I couldn't add you to tripleo-ci group, but only to tripleo-core
> (Gerrit permissions), which mean you can +2 everything but we trust
> you to use it only on tripleo-ci. I'll figure out the Gerrit
> permissions later.

I also told Sagi that he should also feel free to +2 any
tripleo-quickstart/extras patches which are aimed at transitioning
tripleo-ci to use quickstart. I didn't really think about this as an
extra permission, as any tripleo core has +2 on
tripleo-quickstart/extras. However, I seem to have surprised the other
quickstart cores with this. None were opposed to the idea, but just
wanted to make sure that it was clearly communicated that this is allowed.

If there is some objection to this, we can consider it further. FWIW,
Sagi has been consistently providing high quality critical reviews for
tripleo-quickstart/extras for some time now, and was pivotal in the
setup of the quickstart based OVB job.