[openstack-dev] [heat] Re-schedule for team meeting

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:11:02 UTC 2017

Dear Team

We have discussed in the team meeting this week about re-schedule our
current meeting from Wednesday 0800 and 1500 UTC bi-weekly.
As a result from last few releases, it seems we have fewer people attend
0800(and all of the attendees were also attend for 1500 meeting).
For centralized our team discussions and for efficiency, I would like to
propose we move to 1500 UTC weekly.
As for APAC, we still will have IRC channel and ML standby, and we
certainly willing to make extra meeting arrangements if required. I believe
our supports for APAC area remains the same.
If we didn't have any oppositions or further discussion before next weekly
meeting, we will move our meeting next week to 1500 UTC on Wednesday.

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin