[openstack-dev] [craton] Proposing Harry Harrington for Craton core

Jim Baker jim.baker at python.org
Wed Feb 1 18:05:02 UTC 2017

+1 to both recommendations by Sulo.

Let me also add: Harry has proven himself as a strong contributor to Craton
development. I have been especially impressed by how his work has helped
improve the quality and consistency of our coding; often while removing
large chunks of unnecessary code at the same time by being smarter. I look
forward to more great contributions by Harry as a core team member!