[openstack-dev] [python3][ptg][goal] planning for python 3 discussions at the PTG

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Feb 1 14:37:11 UTC 2017

I've set up an etherpad for planning the python 3 goal work at the PTG
[1]. We have space set aside for Monday and Tuesday, but I know some
(all?) of the people involved will have multiple topics they need to
cover those days so I also think it would be a good idea for us to
coordinate who can be in the room at different times. There's a section
of the etherpad for that, so please update it with your info if you are
planning to help with the porting work (either as a guide or by focusing
on an individual project).

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-pike-python35