[openstack-dev] [kolla] Domains support

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Feb 1 05:03:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for domains support in Kolla. I've searched, but didn't find
anything relevant. Could someone point me how to achieve this?

What I'm really looking for, in fact, is a decent way or setting auth
through LDAP backend while keeping service users (neutron, for example)
in the SQL backend. I know that this can be achieved with domains
support (leaving default domain on SQL, and another domain for LDAP
users. Or maybe there's another of doing this?

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca