[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI promotion blockers

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Dec 27 16:48:06 UTC 2017

Just a heads-up about what we've done the last days to make progress
and hopefully get a promotion this week:

- Disabling voting on scenario001, 002 and 003. They timeout too much,
we haven't figured out why yet but we'll look at it this week and next
week. Hopefully we can re-enable voting today or so.
- Kolla added Sensu support and it broke our container builds. It
should be fixed by https://review.openstack.org/#/c/529890/ and
https://review.openstack.org/530232
- Keystone removed _member_ role management, so we stopped using it
(only Member is enough): https://review.openstack.org/#/c/529849/
- Fixup MTU configuration for CI envs: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/527249
- Reduce memory for undercloud image convert:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/530137/
- Remove policy.json default rules from Heat in THT:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/530225

That's pretty all. Due to the lack of reviewers during the Christmas
time, we had to land some patches ourselves. If there is any problem
with one of them, please let us know. We're trying to maintain CI is
good shape this week and it's a bit of a challenge ;-)
--
Emilien Macchi