[openstack-dev] [kolla] Re: About maridb 10.1 on kolla

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Dec 27 12:25:39 UTC 2017

Michal wanted to test on multinode.  Not sure if he ever got there.

Anyway - feel free to take over the patch.  Even though gerrit doesn't care about co-authors, co-authors might, and we want to keep a tidy history of authorship for CLA reasons, so please use the

"Co-AUthored-by: first last <email>" at the conclusion of your commit log.

Thanks

CHeers
-steve

On December 26, 2017 at 2:03:44 AM, Xinliang Liu (xinliang.liu at linaro.org<mailto:xinliang.liu at linaro.org>) wrote:

On 26 December 2017 at 15:47, Xinliang Liu <xinliang.liu at linaro.org> wrote:
> On 26 December 2017 at 15:38, Marcin Juszkiewicz
> <marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org> wrote:
>>

>> 26.12.2017 08:05 "Xinliang Liu" <xinliang.liu at linaro.org> napisaƂ(a):
>>
>> Hi Steven,
>>
>> I have tested your patch[1] that works for one node Debian MariaDB
>> 10.1 deployment.
>> But the whole change seems be not updated for long time. Your last
>> updated patch 12 was in May.
>>

>> Xinliang: you can update patch in review too. Gerrit cares about change-id
>> field and do not care about author. So refresh patch from review and send
>> with "git review".
>
> OK. will update soon.

Done.