[openstack-dev] [nova] Boot from volume 's instance of rescue operation

李杰 lijie at unitedstack.com
Wed Dec 27 10:34:43 UTC 2017

Hi,all

       As we all known,Now the boot from volume 's instance of rescue operation is invalid.
       To solve it,I have two plans.
       1.I plan to use the rescue_image as the root disk,and then make the original root volume as the second disk to create new domain,in other words,the rescued instance is boot from image.Finally,the user can repair the rescued instance.
       2.I plan to transform the rescue_image to a volume,then  make this volume as the first disk,and make the original root volume as the second disk to create new domain,in other words,the rescued instance is boot from volume.Finally,the user can repair the rescued instance.
       Can you give me some advice?Help in troubleshooting this issue will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Rambo