[openstack-dev] [neutron] Bug deputy report

Luo, Lujin luo.lujin at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Dec 25 06:31:36 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I was on bug deputy between 2017.12.18 and 2017.12.25. I am sending a short summary of the bugs reported during this period.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739798 - Medium. networking-ovn driver expects network postcommit methods to be called with no open sessions to the database. Some changes of how we handle segments deletion inside network deletion are required. It is not assigned yet, so if anyone is interested, it is yours.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739411 - Low. QoS DSCP mark disappear stable/ocata. Two possible fixes have been proposed and one is used in Pike and current master. It looks to me like a low-hanging fruit. Anyone interested, please take it over.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739227 - One test case does not obey when the parent network is vlan. Jakub is handling it. Thanks :)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739219 - Medium. stable/Pike. Removal of DHCP agent does not cascade to the removal of the corresponding port (with device_onwer as "network:dhcp"). It is not assigned yet, so if anyone is interested, it is yours.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739078 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739075 - RFE of full stack test proposed by Jakub.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1739071 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1738983 - garyk has started working on them.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1738768 - Critial. Regression of dataplane downtime when L3 agents running in containers are shutdown. It is also marked as high in TripleO. Currently no one is assigned. I have asked Miguel to take a look at it. But anyone else who is familiar with containers and L3, please take a look too.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1738738 - RFE poposed by Reedip.

Happy holidays!

Best regards,
Lujin