[openstack-dev] [puppet] Ubuntu problems + Help needed

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Dec 22 03:54:25 UTC 2017

> Just a note, the queens repo is not currently synced in the infra so
> the queens repo patch is failing on Ubuntu jobs. I've proposed adding
> queens to the infra configuration to resolve this:
> https://review.openstack.org/529670

As a follow up, the mirrors have landed and two of the four scenarios
now pass.  Scenario001 is failing on ceilometer-api which was removed
so I have a patch[0] to remove it. Scenario004 is having issues with
neutron and the db looks to be very unhappy[1].

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://review.openstack.org/529787
[1] http://logs.openstack.org/57/529657/2/check/puppet-openstack-integration-4-scenario004-tempest-ubuntu-xenial/ce6f987/logs/neutron/neutron-server.txt.gz#_2017-12-21_22_58_37_338