[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-ovn] Stable branch maintainers for networking-ovn

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Dec 21 18:12:21 UTC 2017

For the record, I added Lucas to the gerrit group. I assume he will
mostly focus on OVN patches. You are still welcome to review other
repo patches, and if you stick to it, I am happy to expand your role
to cover all of them.

As for OVN, you only have one +2, and existing stable reviewers may
not be responsive. Don't hesitate to poke us about patches that block
your progress or don't attract enough attention in let's say a week.

Welcome to the game and enjoy!
Ihar