[openstack-dev] [puppet] Ubuntu problems + Help needed

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Thu Dec 21 17:40:34 UTC 2017

Currently they are all globally failing in master (we are using pike
still[0] which is probably the problem) in the tempest run[1] due to:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'requires_ext'

I've submit a patch[2] to switch UCA to queens. If history is any
indication, it will probably end up with a bunch of failing tests that
will need to be looked at. Feel free to follow along/help with the
switch.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://github.com/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/blob/master/manifests/repos.pp#L6