[openstack-dev] [etsinfv][gap-03][blazar]: Network resources to be reserved

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Thu Dec 21 12:59:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

During the Forum session about the ETSI NFV Gaps I received a request to clarify what network resources should be reserved.
According to the feedback from the IFA group the most important network resources to be reserved are bandwith and public IP addresses.

Any comments are welcome, also if you need more clarification or have more comments on the gaps listed in [1] do not hesitate to contact me.

Br,
Gerg0

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-denver-etsi-nfv-tst003-gaps-explained