[openstack-dev] [horizon] Adding Ivan Kolodyazhny to the Horizon Core team

Ying Zuo (yinzuo) yinzuo at cisco.com
Fri Dec 15 16:52:59 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

After some discussion with the Horizon Core team, I am pleased to announce that we are adding Ivan Kolodyazhny to the team. Ivan has been actively contributing to Horizon since the beginning of the Pike release. He has worked on many bug fixes, blueprints, and performed thorough code reviews. You may have known him by his IRC nickname e0ne since he's one of the most active members on #openstack-horizon. Please join me in welcoming Ivan to the Horizon Core team :)

Regards,
Ying