[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Vitrage] Vitrage Entity Graph supports various actions according to mouse events for entities.

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Thu Dec 14 16:09:26 UTC 2017

Hi Minwook,

Do you mean that you would like to:

·         Right click an entity

·         Ask to run performance tests

·         Wait for the results to show?

I assume that the performance test would take some time. Or do you expect to trigger the test execution and see the results later on, on the resource properties panel?

Regarding excluding the performance tests: I suggest to make the list of actions configurable, so every user can choose the wanted actions. It can also be configured per resource type, I guess.

Regarding ‘set monitoring configure’ – I’m not sure that it should be an action. We could, alternatively, add a ‘configuration’ menu for all kinds of configurations, regardless of the entity graph.

Best Regards,
Ifat.