[openstack-dev] [all] Switching to longer development cycles

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Wed Dec 13 19:25:03 UTC 2017

Hey

On 13 December 2017 at 17:31, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

> See attached for the PDF strawman the release team came up with when
> considering how that change would roll out in practice...

[in which the final stage of the release is 8 weeks, therefore shorter than
the other 10/11 week stages]

I'm not going to go on about this beyond this mail, since I've been roundly
shot down about this before, but please could we have the gap between the
final milestone and the release, be longer? Every extra week there is more
release quality :)

--
Cheers,

Chris