[openstack-dev] [Women-of-openstack] Introduction

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:37:35 UTC 2017

Hello Again :)

I know I had responded the other day, but I just wanted to check in and
make sure the setup was going well. We would love to chat with you on IRC
in #openstack-dev or in #openstack-women. Feel free to ping me once you get
connected and we can chat more about getting you connected with a project.

Here are those directions again if you need them[1].

-Kendall (IRC: diablo_rojo)