[openstack-dev] [all] Switching to longer development cycles

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Dec 13 17:06:27 UTC 2017

On 13 December 2017 at 16:49, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:
> On 2017-12-13 16:45:14 +0000 (+0000), Chris Jones wrote:
> [...]
>> For me the first thing that comes to mind with this proposal, is
>> how would the milestones/FF/etc be arranged within that year?
> [...]
>
> Excellent point. If it's not too much work for the Release team, it
> would be very helpful to have a straw man release schedule for a
> year-long Rocky so we can see what that might look like.
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Hello,

100% agreed on all of the above.

I'd think it would be nice to move to 1 year, starting from Rocky.

Thierry, with your position it seems logical that you started this
conversation and ask for a TC vote.
I guess there will always be happy/unhappy people anyway, so a TC vote
seems good.

Best regards,
JP