[openstack-dev] [cinder] Resigning as core reviewer

mdulko at redhat.com mdulko at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 16:28:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Wanting to keep it fair with the community I want to resign from core
reviewer status in Cinder. During beginning of the year my team was
under continous changes and I wasn't able to participate deeply in
Cinder community. Now with upcoming challenges in my new position I
find it impossible to pay enough attention to Cinder to be confident
with reviewing patches with +2.

I'm still in the community, so I'll be happy to help in my expertise
areas - please feel free to bug me about anything on IRC or add me as
reviewer on patches.

Thanks,
Michal