[openstack-dev] [etsinfv][gap-04][blazar]: Clarification on the scope of the capacity query

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Mon Dec 11 12:24:17 UTC 2017

Hi Masahito,

Thanks for the answer.
Some clarification questions. You mention that the NFVO works as both an user and an admin for the cloud. Is this becouse the resource usage per user info is more for cloud operators while the resource usage per tenant / per resource provider is more for cloud users?

The solution you described is valid for the capacity per tenant case if I understand right. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Gerg0