[openstack-dev] [horizon][heat] heat-dashboard is ready for Horizon team's review

Kaz Shinohara ksnhr.tech at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:57:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've confirmed a couple of things below.

- heat-dashboard is released in queens-2  Thx! Rico :)
  you can see the release tag 1.0.0 in
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/heat-dashboard/

- Dropped heat related code from horizon repo. Thx! Akihiro :)
  http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/horizon/commit/?id=b4fccffccca501388b0e1800375f3e6c7efaea81

Looks head-dashboard successfully takes over from horizon.
#opened bugs too ;) https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat-dashboard

Thank you very much for your cooperation so far.
And if I missed something to do, please kindly give me a shout.

Regards,
Kaz Shinohara