[openstack-dev] [tripleo] [upgrade] CI status and Current effort.

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 19:44:07 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 1:32 AM, Sofer Athlan-Guyot <sathlang at redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
> So currently we don’t use the role but when it will be there we will do
> the switch.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks a ton Sofer for all these upgrades. It's excellent to see these
kinds of updates more frequently on the mailing-list it really helps.
Also, it's really cool to see the Upgrade Squad catching up more
quickly on the cycles than before. At least but not last, it's awesome
to see all these efforts in upstream CI, we really need it.

Please let us know if we can help more (reviews, testing, etc).

Thanks again,
--
Emilien Macchi