[openstack-dev] [keystone] specification freeze exception for unified limits

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:31:29 UTC 2017

Hey all,

We had a really productive conversation [0] regarding the outstanding
concerns with the unified limits proposal. The initial implementation
for unified limits should target a model so that we can do proper limit
validation. The specification has been reworked to include the outcomes
of the conversation.

I'm proposing we issue a specification freeze exception for the unified
limits specification [1]. We've made a ton of good progress on it and
wxy has been diligently updating the spec and implementation.

If you have any concerns with the new direction or the discussion we had
today, please let me know. If everyone is OK with the direction and the
exception, we'll plan to have the specification smoothed out and merged
by the end of next week.

Thanks,

Lance

[0]