[openstack-dev] Keystone Team Update - Week of 4 December 2017

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Dec 8 17:58:05 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-08 18:48:56 +0100 (+0100), Colleen Murphy wrote:
[...]
> The major hindrance to keystone using Storyboard is its lack of
> support for private bugs, which is a requirement given that
> keystone is a VMT-managed project. If anyone is tired of keystone
> work and wants to help the Storyboard team with that feature I'm
> sure they would appreciate it!
[...]

I also followed up on this topic in the SB meeting yesterday[*] and
realized support is much further along than I previously recalled.
In summary, SB admins can define "teams" (e.g., OpenStack VMT) and
anyone creating a private story can choose to share it with any
teams or individual accounts they like. What we're mostly missing at
this point is a streamlined reporting mechanism to reduce the steps
(and chances to make mistakes) when reporting a suspected
vulnerability. A leading candidate solution would be support for
custom reporting URLs which can feed arbitrary values into the
creation form.

[*] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/storyboard/2017/storyboard.2017-12-06-19.05.log.html#l-36

--
Jeremy Stanley