[openstack-dev] [keystone] multiple federated keystones with single Identity Provider

Кирилл Беспалов k.besplv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:23:55 UTC 2017

Hi, Pavlo.

Looks like it's not just project/domain UUID should be equal, but also
audit_id, endpoints_id, protocol_id, roles_id and many other entities.
So, looks like it is not possible to implement this using current code
base, but I could be wrong.

You can take a look at mapped auth plugin [1] in order to investigate what
exactly should be the same (ids).

Thanks.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/keystone/auth/plugins/mapped.py#L37