[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Wed Dec 6 15:58:00 UTC 2017

Hi Neutron Team,

It has been a week since Slawek's nomination to Neutron core went out. We
have received great positive feedback from the team and community members
at large. As a consequence, I want to welcome Slawek to the core team and
congratulate him on his hard work and many contributions to OpenStack
Networking. Keep it up!

Cheers

Miguel