[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Proposing Wesley Hayutin core on TripleO CI

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 15:45:14 UTC 2017

Team,

Wes has been consistently and heavily involved in TripleO CI work.
He has a very well understanding on how tripleo-quickstart and
tripleo-quickstart-extras work, his number and quality of reviews are
excellent so far. His experience with testing TripleO is more than
valuable.
Also, he's always here to help on TripleO CI issues or just
improvements (he's the guy filling bugs on a Saturday evening).
I think he would be a good addition to the TripleO CI core team
(tripleo-ci, t-q and t-q-e repos for now).
Anyway, thanks a lot Wes for your hard work on CI, I think it's time
to move on and get you +2 ;-)

As usual, it's open for voting, feel free to bring any feedback.
Thanks everyone,
--
Emilien Macchi