[openstack-dev] [heat]Propose change for core

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:25:07 UTC 2017

Dear heat team

I propose to move following members out of core reviewers list:

   - Peter Razumovsky
   - Ethan Lynn
   - Qiming Teng
   - Kanagaraj Manickam

They have provided great reviews and contributes to heat project (which is
remarkable). Since they now have other stuff to focus on and didn't get
much time to review or work on heat for at least in past cycle [1]. We
should move them out of core reviewer list for now. And hope we still have
the honor to add them back once they catch up with current development
status.

Whatever will be, we always thank you all for great contributions you
already provided.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/heat-group/240

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,