[openstack-dev] [barbican][nova][cinder][tacker][glance] Remove Certificate Orders and CAs from API

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:37:54 UTC 2017

On 12/5/2017 2:52 AM, namnh at vn.fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Barbican's team are considering whether the Certificate Orders and CAs should be removed or not [1]. And we would like to hear information from other projects. If you are using this feature for your project, please raise your hand. We will discuss about this.

I see Peter Hamilton is +1 on this so I assume Nova is fine with it.

As an outsider to Barbican, just reading the commit message I don't
really have any idea *why* this removal is happening; there is no link
to background discussion or a summary of whatever discussion has
happened, or if this is part of a larger series of changes to remove
support for a feature from the REST API - nor a release note. So you
might want to think about that from a discoverability / posterity point
of view.

Matt