[openstack-dev] [tacker] [hacking] [requirements] pep8 to pycodestyle

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:19:18 UTC 2017

We have a change [1] out there which will remove pep8 and use
pycodestyle in global requirements. For this change to be merged we
need all dependent projects to use the same and check if they have any
conflicts. We are waiting for [2] for hacking and [3] for tackerclient
to be merged so that we can merge [1] into global requirements.

Requesting the cores in the hacking and tacker group to have a look
into this and help us move further. Feel free to reply or drop by
#openstack-requirements if you have any questions. Thanks in advance.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514663/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514934/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/517450/
--