[openstack-dev] [rally]404 on docker rallyforge/rally

Matthieu Simonin matthieu.simonin at inria.fr
Mon Dec 4 15:17:18 UTC 2017

----- Mail original -----

Thanks Swapnil, but the namespace rallyforge[1] is now empty
(or all images are private) on docker hub.

I have no problem building images on my own, but I just wanted to make
sure this is now the only way I can use the rally images.

If so the doc will need to be updated to remove any reference to
rallyforge/rally.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/rallyforge/

Best,

Matthieu